Business Practicum – Problem Solving –Teamwork- Career Skills
The goal of the Finance scholars Capstone Xperiences program is to provide students with practical working experience in an actual business setting and industry –leading employability Programs. It is an opportunity for students to apply the theory, concept and skills learned inside the classrooms. At the same time, it is an occasion to demonstrate their generic skills in teamwork, communication and decision-making
Our Capstone projects are generally designed to encourage students to think critically, solve challenging problems, and develop skills such as oral communication, public speaking, research skills, digital literacy, teamwork, planning, self-sufficiency, or goal setting—i.e., skills that will help prepare them for modern careers. The Capstone Xperience are also interdisciplinary, in the sense that they require students to apply skills or investigate issues across many different subject areas or domains of knowledge. Capstone projects also tend to encourage students to connect industry, and to integrate outside-of-school learning experiences.
PROCESS FOR FINANCE SCHOLARS CAPSTONE XPERIENCE
- Once you enroll in the capstone Training, you will receive all capstone training materials and program instructions.
- You will be required to review the materials and complete the capstone Readiness test. Only students who successfully pass the Readiness Test will be allowed to participate in the project.
- After you pass the Readiness Test, you will be placed on a virtual team. Typically, the teams are comprised of 6-8 trainees, each coming from a different University.
- The teams will be presented with an industry business challenge and have about one months to develop a solution.
- There will be weekly deadlines that the teams have to meet. Each team member will receive a link to the weekly progress update survey and will have to report if the team has completed that week’s task.
- At the end of the project, the teams will present their challenge solutions in a form of team reports. The reports will be evaluated by 6-7 independent experts.
- Based on the expert evaluations, the best teams will be awarded the Finance Scholars Capstone Xperience Best Team Awards.
- Additionally, individual performance records and peer evaluations will be used to select each season’s Best Student Award recipients.
- Each participant will receive a recommendations letter and Certificate of Achievement.
Apply to Finance Scholars Capstone Xperience by sending the request to email@example.com