Certified Young Investment Analyst (CYIA™)
The highest honor within the Young Investors Society is to be awarded a Certified Young Investment Analyst (CYIA™) Designation.
The CYIA™ Designation represents a tremendous achievement. Less than 10% of those students that enter YIS end up achieving the CYIA™ Designation. It is widely respected by Universities and future employers. High school students that are able to earn the CYIA™ have proven that they are the best-of-the-best.
What it means to earn the Certified Young Investment Analyst (CYIA™) Designation:
- That you’ve mastered the fundamentals of stock analysis.
- That you’ve studied for and passed a rigorous examination, that covers advanced financial concepts.
- That you maintain a stellar GPA.
- That you’re uniquely prepared to major in business, finance or accounting.
- Be an active member of Young Investors Society
- Pass the 60 question CYIA™ exam (50% pass rate). The exam will be available August 1-30, 2020.
- Online Timed Test – 1 hour
- Suggested Study Time – 50 hours
- Multiple choice, 60 question exam
- Exam is based on three books
- The CYIA™ Exam is an open-book, 60-minute timed test based on The Essays of Warren Buffett & the YIS Stock Investing 101 e-book.
- Some questions require a calculator to answer correctly.
- You must take the test in one session. You will not be allowed to start and stop the exam at any time.
- You can only take the exam ONE time during the open exam period. Next Exam date: August 1-30, 2020.
- You must get a 70% passing score to pass the exam.
- When you are ready to take the Exam, click here: https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/YISCYFAEXAM.
- Contact the Young Investors Network for Group registration